Certifications and Designations
- Managing Broker- Managing Brokers have the ability to build and manage a team of agents which allows them to better-serve your needs. Managing Brokers need a minimum of three years full-time experience as an active real estate broker and successfully complete 90 hours of approved real estate education (including 30 hours of brokerage management, 30 hours of business management, and 30 hours advanced real estate law) within three years before applying to take the Managing Broker exam.
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) – This REALTOR® certification trains real estate professionals on understanding the needs and timetables of relocating current and former military personnel and families. Along with special resources, financing and programs available only to military the special training I received here equips me to handle the special needs and details that military personnel and families require when buying or selling a home. Additionally, this certification puts me in touch with other MRP-certified brokers in other areas so we are better-equipped to help you relocate.
- Veterans Affairs Real Estate Specialists (VAMRES) – Not only does the VAMRES training assist with learning the needs of military personnel, it also provides special training on VA loan requirements and puts me in touch with additional resources and programs specifically for military personnel, their families, and financial needs in Washington State.
- Cartus/USAA/NFCU Certified Agent – Cartus, combined with USAA and NFCU offers a full package of relocation services for military personnel. Once we connect and assess your real estate needs, I can put you in touch with all the resources you will need to make your move.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) – This is the highest designation a REALTOR® can earn with only 3% of REALTORS obtaining it. CRS designees receive additional targeted training in areas which they deem most relevant to their business. The designation recognizes personal accomplishments in experience and education.
- Shortsale, Foreclosure, Bank Owned (SFR) – This designation that is earned by agents who study in-depth about short sales, foreclosures and bank owned properties and how to handle both buyer and listing sides of these special transactions. They also learn the ability to guide clients through these difficult transactions as quickly and smoothly as possible!
- At Home with Diversity (AHWD) – This designation is designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the diverse nationalities, religious beliefs, customs, people groups ie, gays and lesbians and more when it comes to their real estate needs, wants and desires.
- Coldwell Banker’s Presidential Circle Award
- Rookie of the Year Award my first year of real estate
- Multi-Million $$ Club Award
- Luxury Properties
- Military Personnel, VA and Families
- New Homes and New Construction Developments
- Vacation and Second Homes
- Farm and Ranch
- Buyer Representative
- Vacant Lots and Land
- First Time Buyers